Business Tax Services
-Helping your business control risk, manage costs, and achieve optimal tax benefits
Your business needs to be compliant with local, state, federal, and international tax laws. We know it can be a complicated pursuit. KCH develops custom tax plans, each one geared to reduce your risk and increase cash flow.
With ongoing legislative changes, our team work year-round to keep you informed of new tax laws. Our strategies don’t end once the deadline is met.
We stay with you over the long term.
We offer the following advisory and compliance services:
We offer business tax services that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best – running your company.
- Income Tax Planning, Consulting, and Compliance
- Entrepreneurial Services and Business Consulting
- Mergers and Acquisition Due Diligence and Planning
- IRS Controversy
- State and Local Tax Controversy
- Online Payment Processing
- Custom Payroll Reports Service
US Tax code is complex enough. But if your job takes you overseas — or you’re a foreign national based here in the states — that complexity increases even more. How many days can I be in the U.S. each year? Do I owe state as well as federal tax? I just qualified for a U.S. pension, now what? Relax. We’re here to help. Living and working outside your native country is challenging enough. Whether you’re a United States citizen relocating to a foreign country or a foreign national residing in the U.S., our CPAs have the knowledge and experience to help simplify your tax filing, keep you in compliance with IRS requirements, and help you avoid penalties and audits.
- Multinational business arrangements and structure design
- Inbound transactions
- Outbound transactions
- International tax planning strategies
Optimizing your tax provisions ASC 740 — formerly known as Statement 109: Accounting for Income Taxes or FAS 109 — is a set of financial accounting and reporting standards for income taxes. More often than not, it poses many challenges for U.S. preparers, auditors and taxpayers. In KCH, we have the technical knowledge and understanding of tax provisions, from both tax and accounting prospective, to help optimize your tax provisions. Services for ASC 740 include:
- Preparation of select or all current and deferred income tax calculations
- Preparation and/or review of financial statement footnotes
- Review of current and deferred income tax calculations
- Analysis of current and future period effective tax rates